In 1792, during the French revolution,
the family of the count Liedekerke-Beaufort
left his castle (chateau de Vêves) to find
refuge on a farm close to the village of Celles.
After several construction-works this farm
grew out to become the castle of Noisy (aka chateau Miranda)
It's build in a neogothic-style and is mostly
by the hand of the English architect Milner.
Between 1950 and 1970 the castle was used as a
children's home for the employees
of the Belgian Railroads and was called